Andorra are a mighty 180.0179/1 on the Betfair Exchange to defeat England on Saturday night, putting the minnows bottom on this list of extremely unlikely events…
Andorra’s huge odds mean it’s more likely that we will see Jeremy Corbyn as next PM or Harry Styles replacing Daniel Craig as James Bond than an upset win on Saturday night.
It goes without saying that a win for the home team would be one of the greatest upsets in international football history.
To put it into perspective, at 100/1 on the Betfair Sportsbook, there is more chance of Sam Allardyce taking the England job for a second time than there is an Andorra win.
Prince Harry is 150/1 to appear on I’m a Celeb, Gary Neville is 150/1 to become Labour Leader and Arsenal are 100/1 to be relegated from the Premier League – all more likely than Andorra beating England
On the flipside the Three Lions are 1.031/33 to secure what is expected to be a routine win.
More likely to happen than Andorra beating England – sport
• Derby to finish in Championship playoffs (80/1)
• Brentford to finish in Premier League top four (90/1)
• Gary Neville to be next Manchester United manager (100/1)
• Jurgen Klopp to be next Newcastle manager (100/1)
• Sean Dyche to be next Manchester United manager (100/1)
• Sam Allardyce to be next England manager (100/1)
• Arsenal to be relegated (100/1)
• Rangers to win the Europa League (100/1)
• Qatar to win 2022 World Cup (150/1)
• Pep Guardiola & Jurgen Klopp both to leave their clubs before the last game of the EPL season 150/1
More likely to happen than Andorra beating England – current affairs
• Kanye West to be next US President (50/1)
• 1D to play together in 2020 50/1
• Steve Coogan to be the next Doctor Who (66/1)
• Stormzy to sing John Lewis Christmas advert song (80/1)
• Jeremy Corbyn to be next Prime Minister (100/1)
• Aliens to land on earth at any point in the future (100/1)
• Oasis to play together in 2020 (100/1)
• Gary Neville to become Labour leader (150/1)
• Harry Styles to be next James Bond (150/1)
• Prince Harry to go on I’m a Celeb (150/1)