The B2B platform provider Coingaming which specialises in providing online casinos utilising cryptocurrency, have announced that they have rebranded and are now to be known as the Yolo Group.
Established in 2014 and operating brands to include slots.io, the rebrand of the business has been taken to better reflect its status as disruptors across a diverse range of sectors including gaming and fintech.
Within the Yolo Group will sit five verticals which cover the full spectrum of the business’ interests:
- Yolo Investments, focused on investment opportunities across gaming and fintech.
- Yolo Entertainment, incorporating all Coingaming Group B2C brands including Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io.
- Yolo Finance, home of our blockchain, fintech and banking rails related activities.
- Yolo Ventures, covering strategic partnership projects on a B2B scale.
- Yolo Tech, delivering IT and back office services within our ecosystem.
Yolo Group and the more than 600 Yoloers working with the business will continue to be defined by a “fun, fast and fair” approach and a laser focus on putting the customer at the centre of the universe.
The change in brand will further help create synergy throughout the fast-growing group as it continues to expand into new areas and markets.
Yolo Group CEO Maarja Pärt said: “I’m both excited and proud to announce that we are rebranding to Yolo Group with a new identity for a company always looking to the future. The Coingaming brand served us well for many years, but as disruptors in industries beyond gaming, we felt Yolo Group better represented our people, our business and our vision.”
“Yolo Group is about bringing next-level innovation to gaming, fintech, blockchain and many more sectors, all the while ensuring our customers are kept at the centre of the universe. You only live once and that’s why we don’t settle for anything less.”