It’s Portugal v France at Euro 2020 on Wednesday night and you don’t want to miss this Sky Bet free bet offer! Opt in and place a single £5.00 bet during the first half of Portugal v France and Sky Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet to use on the second half. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 and here’s how…
- Promotion is open to the first 55,000 qualifying bets.
- We must opt in on the promotion page before placing our qualifying bet.
- Applies to bets placed during the first half of Portugal v France (20:00) on Wednesday 23rd June 2021.
- The opt-in will be available until 21:20.
- Minimum stake of £5.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2).
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
We can calculate our lay stake using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.25 on our qualifying bet
Our £5.00 free bet will be credited upon placement of our qualifying bet and will not be subject to an expiry period.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 75% cash, so £3.75. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.25, this gives us a guaranteed profit of £3.50 on this Sky Bet offer!