It’s Wolves v Man Utd in the Premier League on Sunday and 10Bet are getting in on the action! Opt in and bet £25.00+ on any sport and 10Bet will give us a £5.00 free bet if Wolves commit 10+ fouls against Man Utd. Translated into matched betting terms, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 and here’s how…
- Applies to bets placed and settled as ‘lost’ or ‘won’ on any sport between 16:30 on Saturday 28th August 2021 and 15:30 on Sunday 29th August 2021.
- We must opt in on the promotion page to be eligible.
- Minimum stake of £25.00.
- Minimum odds of 1.80 (4/5).
- £5.00 free bet if Wolves commit 10+ fouls against Man Utd.
If you’d like more information about qualifying bets and how they work, please see my qualifying bets guide.
It’s entirely up to you what you place your qualifying back bet on.
We can calculate our lay stakes using my Matched Betting Calculator.
Aim to lose no more than £0.75 on our qualifying bet
We’ll receive a £5.00 free bet if Wolves commit 10+ fouls against Man Utd. Free bets will be credited 24 hours after the end of the match and will be valid for 7 days. Free bet stakes will not be included in any returns.
Using straightforward matched betting, we should be able to convert our free bet into 80% cash, so £4.00. If we take into account our expected qualifying loss of £0.75, this gives us a potential profit of £3.25 on this 10Bet offer!
Risking £0.75 to make a potential profit of £3.25 gives us effective odds of 5.33, which I’m sure you’ll agree makes this a profitable offer in the long run.
* Wolves committed 7 fouls in the match, resulting in a loss of £0.75 on this 10Bet offer. *